Articles Tagged holiday
- Posted in Blog - tagged anniversary, holiday, Nelson, South Island, travel, trip.
Awake. 0645am. Drive. Ferry. 0900. Snooze. Sneeze. Block ear.Picton. 1230 Lunch. Sea Breeze Cafe. Chicken Panini. Inclusion of capsicum gets thumbs up. Good chips. Walk […]
- Posted in Blog - tagged break, holiday, new plymouth, new zealand, okato, taranaki, travel, vacation.
This week, Vicky and I got to head away for our 3rd Wedding anniversary. We got married on the first day of the middle school […]
- Posted in Blog - tagged anniversary, holiday, new zealand, nz, Taupo, travel.
Because I am a teacher, we were able to get married during the July school holidays, and forever have some sort of time off around […]
- Posted in Day - tagged holiday, mini, travel, trip, vicky.
It was a celebratory trip to Staglands with Vicky. With the Mini safely back in my hands, it was time for a road trip. We […]
- Posted in Day - tagged family, food, friends, holiday.
Today is the first day of the year. As a family (with soon to be Sister-in-Law and Vicky!) we headed up to the Rimutaka Incline. […]
- Posted in Day - tagged event, food, friends, holiday, vicky.
New Years Eve is always awesome. Ever since I’ve known Vicky, we’ve cruised up to her place and had a BBQ supper with a Brasier. […]
- Posted in Day - tagged holiday, Melbourne, overseas, travel, vicky.
Opening your eyes to a brand new world is never easy. It can be terrifying when you reflect on your own world. But it can […]
- Posted in Day - tagged dogs, holiday, pets.
Nothing says “We miss you” than two dogs sitting in their bed, looking at me – their temporary house-sitter, waiting for their real mum and […]
- Posted in Blog - tagged advice, differece, God, holiday, home, living, technology.
The door creaked open. The empty darkness enclosed by the room wait with arms wide open for the waiting stubbed toe of the strangers left […]