Articles Tagged travel
- Posted in Blog - tagged anniversary, holiday, Nelson, South Island, travel, trip.
Awake. 0645am. Drive. Ferry. 0900. Snooze. Sneeze. Block ear.Picton. 1230 Lunch. Sea Breeze Cafe. Chicken Panini. Inclusion of capsicum gets thumbs up. Good chips. Walk […]
- Posted in Blog - tagged break, holiday, new plymouth, new zealand, okato, taranaki, travel, vacation.
This week, Vicky and I got to head away for our 3rd Wedding anniversary. We got married on the first day of the middle school […]
- Posted in Blog - tagged anniversary, holiday, new zealand, nz, Taupo, travel.
Because I am a teacher, we were able to get married during the July school holidays, and forever have some sort of time off around […]
- Posted in Day - tagged holiday, mini, travel, trip, vicky.
It was a celebratory trip to Staglands with Vicky. With the Mini safely back in my hands, it was time for a road trip. We […]
- Posted in Day - tagged holiday, Melbourne, overseas, travel, vicky.
Opening your eyes to a brand new world is never easy. It can be terrifying when you reflect on your own world. But it can […]